Matthieu Paley Photography

07:22:00

Matthieu Paley Photography 

Fear not. My youngest son Timo (5), sets up camp (his style...) after crossing his first glaciated pass at 4690m/15490 feet (the Darkot An in the far back left), entering the Hindukush near the Afghan border / Wakhan corridor. Early season crossing means no risk of crevasses. 
After having the luck to explore the greater Himalaya left to right, this part of the world remains to me by far the most extraordinary and raw. It's been 17 years that I come here, and it's such an intense kick for the soul every time. I want my brain to be living here all the time, in that precious moment after crossing a pass. Will work on that. So happy we are having a chance to explore this as a family. Now on for more.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images